Narcotics Traffic Control Cooperation and US-Iran Relations
Narcotics Traffic Control Cooperation and US-Iran Relations, contains the proceedings of the Congressional Roundtable Series, held in Capital Hill, Washington DC. The book provides analysis and insight by prominent experts, scholars and policy-makers on a range of topics pertaining to US-Iran relations.
The primary topics and their respective contributors include:
- The War on Drugs in Iran: Opportunities for Cooperation - John Radsan
- Narcotics Policies in the United States and Iran - Mathea Falco
- US-Iran Relations: People-to-People Communication - Arlen Specter
- NGOs In Iran: An Ongoing Struggle - Marzieh Sadighi
- International Drug Trafficking: A State Department Perspective - Richard J. Adams